The look of this week gives us space to talk about a subject that has not yet been appropriately addressed in the Channel Male: the colors of winter! Wine, navy, moss, and mustard are some of the hues that are high in this season and in the image above we can see a good use of them in the composition of a visual wintery and cool.
Why does it work?
Right off the bat we can notice that the author of the look reserved the mixture of colors for the top, opting for pants and shoes neutral, making the look turn to the face, mainly thanks to the help of the bow-tie, always a good option to reinforce this effect. In addition there is a great exploration of the textures of the clothes: the jeans, the shirt, the fabric of the blazer and the prints of the accessories thereby creating a pleasing effect to the look.Another choice commendable was the sweater V-neck mustard seed, which reveals a bit of shirt at the same time that makes contrast colour, avoiding that the top part of the look is very “dark”.
It would not be the same thing if…
The mesh was in a very dark shade and erased, the visual would lose a little bit of life, getting dark.
A tie traditional if you’re not a fan of the butterfly, the effect can be very similar, but not so striking. It is also possible to exchange the sweater for a vest (tailoring or nylon) in the same color, if it is not so cold.
- The colors of the winter work very well together;
- Bet on the combination of colors on the top enhances the look and draws attention to your face;
- Explore textures, patterns in parts of the winter, the effect can leave the look amazing;
- Sweater V-neck advisable if you want to give some emphasis to the piece is below;
- As the combination in the top is perfect, pants and shoes discrete not give way to exaggeration;
- Be careful not to weigh in on the colors and let the look “dark”, too;
- The cold is mild? Swap the sweater for a vest, but try to keep the contrast!
Color Analysis: 3 Degrees of Cool & Brilliant
Color Combination Quick Reference Guide: Earthtones …
Deep Winter (sister palette Deep Autumn), America Ferrara …
Choose The Best Clothing Colors For Your Skin Tone …
Colour Courage palettes by Lars Contzen
Are You A Cool Winter?
Best & Worst Colors for Winter, Seasonal Color Analysis
Tinted Summer Color Palette (Light Summer)
Color me Beautiful – Color/Colour Analysis
Best & Worst Colors for Autumn, Seasonal Color Analysis
Beauty – Afro-Girl Trends
642 bästa bilderna om Seasonal Colour Analysis på …
Mostaza Seed: Do You Know Your Color Season?
25 best Colorways
How To Figure Out If You Have Cool or Warm Undertones …
Best 25+ Color combinations ideas on Pinterest
Using Contrasting Foreground and Background Colors in Web …
Carnet d’inspi : comment porter le jaune moutarde?
Cool winter color on Pinterest
Add Color to boring dull Winter clothes!