What is the real story of the BRA? Do you know how does take parts to design a bra? This includes how many steps you it? Up to how many different elements can contain a bra? It’s all these answers that the Lemon Curve team will answer and much more!
The early 1900s
- A first prototype ofbra is patented in 1859 in New York by Henry S. Lesher.
- June 27, 1889, Herminie Cadolle presents during the universal exhibition in Paris the first modern bra under the name ofwell-being.
- The word bra enters the dictionary
- In 1913, Mary Phelps Jacob created a bra separating both breasts.And at the same time, a bra made of two triangles crossed in front and in the back is launched.
- The first bras sold are linen.
At the beginning of the century, we like to tell that the recent Eiffel Tower represents one leg of trimmed woman of a fishnet stockings, and its four pillars are the Garter fasteners.
- End of the first world war, we try to celebrate renewal, reconstruction.The woman full silhouette by short hair, dresses to the charleston style and bras out for a flat bust.
- Appearance of combination panty and stockings silk color flesh and silver
- Panties and and panties closed have replaced the pre-war pants
- Size of cups and BRA system is developed
- Nylonis invented
- Appearance of the first bras “to Gaby” created byLejaby
- MissSimone Pérèle graduated in 1935 from corset
The 45 years
- End of the second world war, the France is recovering gradually and the New Look appears.
- The Chantelle nait sheath for fuseler hips with gentleness and lightness
- Fashion is the size of WaSP, high breasts
- The corset and the bikini is lance
- Simone Pérèle stands out for its collections to the finest materials and the details
- Lingerie Barbaraand Lou lingerie hits the market
The 55 years
- Invention of the chemise and Nightgown baby-doll
- Birth of the lycra
- Stilettos are doing with seamless stockings
- The three cut A, B and C have announced larger sizes D and E
- Simone Pérèle creates Bras whose life expectancy is 20 years
- Lou launches its first below printed fabrics
- The body of the woman is in the spotlight, more naked than ever
- Appearance of the low-rise, preformed and transparent Bras panties
- Birth of the BRA molded for a chest finally natural and really maintained by Chantelle,
- The BRA blow out his 100 candles
- Charm lingerie takes the path opened by the Camisole and thong, the corset and garter belt.
- It’s the turn of plunge bra, padded bra and shells to prove themselves
- Arrival of the mesh in micro-fiber in the great houses of lingerie
- Launch of the first lessons of seduction of Aubade announcing the loan-to-seduce
- Microfiber asserts itself
- Sports bra democratizes the era of the ‘second skin’ with invisible underwear
- Appearance of G Cup
A few key figures
- A bra can hold up to30 items and 20 different materials
- It takes 300 to 350 Bras prototypes to achieve 30 pieces of a collection
- It takes 6 to 8 months of development of a work of collaboration between stylist and modelist
- model 1 through 32 positions of realization
- A seamstress uses 5 to 8 different machines to make a model
You know all about the history of your mythical below, the question is if you know wear? Discover all our Tips for choosing her bra here
The Absolutely Fascinating History Of Your Bra
History of the bra
The History of the Bra for Girls Wondering ? Where It Came …
The History Of The Bra: Watch The Amazing Evolution Of …
The Bra Is 100 Years Old! Here’s The History
The history of the push up bra
lingerie – Online Undies
The History of the Corset & Brassiere
Bra Evolution Infographics : history of bras
As Victoria’s Secret unveils Fireworks Fantasy Bra, FEMAIL …
Proof That This Push-Up Bra Works: The Portrayal of The …
Hampshire Churches: All Saints’, Braishfield
Gym Girls In Sports Bras (Pics)
Ali Larter reveals black bra in completely see-through top …
Tads Theatre is proud to present…
File:COMNAP Bransfield Strait map.png
File:Bramantino, fuga in egitto di orselina.jpg …
Sun Valley Labradoodles